Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nevada Star Ball/Las Vegas

Last week I went to Las Vegas for a ballroom dance competition called the Nevada Star Ball.  It was a lot of fun.  My partner and I made it to the second round (which was also the semifinals) of Novice Ballroom, which is better than we did at our competition two weeks ago.  We also competed in Pre-Novice Ballroom and Latin.  We technically got last place in both of those, but there were so few couples that last place was still 2nd place in Ballroom and 3rd place in Latin :).  So we got trophies anyway:


















Other than the competition, we also got to wander the strip for a while.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip:












1 comment:

  1. I totally went to a casino on the way home at lost $4....hence why we don't gamble! haha! :) Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete