Sunday, August 21, 2011

Family Reunion

Early last week I went to a family reunion, which was a lot of fun.  Monday we did a challenge course that included a zip line.

















Tuesday some of us went on two hikes.  On the first one we figured out that there was a 78 year difference in ages between the oldest and youngest people who went.  My cousin's 4-year-old daughter and my 82-year-old grandparents went, and it wasn't the easiest hike, either!  I was impressed.
On the second hike we didn't have as big of an age gap, but we made it all the way to the top of the mountain.

We also had a bit of a ceremony where my aunt got to burn the violin case that caused her so much embarrassment as a 6th grader that she quit violin just so she wouldn't have to carry the case to school.
Besides the activities, I also had some fun just playing with my sort-of-new-ish camera.








No comments:

Post a Comment