I finally got to see the movie Tangled today! For the first quarter of the movie I thought it was really strange and I felt like some things just didn't fit, but after a while I ended up just accepting that it was a strange movie and began to really enjoy it. By the end, I wouldn't have hesitated saying I love it! It's very funny (once you get over the strangeness of the humor), the story really pulls you in, the animation is amazing (oh, I also saw it in 3D), and the some of the songs are breathtaking. The songs had a very different feel to them than other Disney movie songs. I was actually quite surprised when I saw the credits and found out that Alan Menken had done the music because they are so different. Not any lower quality, by any means. Just different. All in all, I loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment