Sunday, June 24, 2012

June

My mom pointed out yesterday that I hadn't posted yet this month.  Horrors!  There is a reason for that (ok, 2 reasons): nothing happened that provided pictures for me to upload; and the last week or so I was at my parents' house instead of my apartment, and I don't get much computer time there.

Some things did in fact happen, though.  I finished up my TA position for the Dance 185 class (beginning Latin Ballroom), which was sad.  Although the class pitched in and got me gift cards to iTunes and Olive Garden.  I used the Olive Garden one to take my boyfriend to lunch on his last day in Provo.  Then he left (sad day) to go home to Virginia to work for a couple of months.  Then I started working pretty much full time (which is why I've been at home so much lately).  It's kinda draining working that much, but the paycheck is much needed!  I guess that's pretty much it, actually.  Oh, my boyfriend and I also went to 2 wedding receptions the same evening--one for his roommate and one for a girl that he knew as a kid and who was in my ward last year.  That was an adventure :).

I feel like blog posts are really boring without pictures, so here is a picture of my boyfriend and me.  I miss him.  Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment