Sunday, March 11, 2012

Possibly My Last Dancesport

Dancesport came around again this weekend!  I was in 6 events this time--3 class events and 3 open events.  The class events were the Gold Mambo (where we got to the Quarterfinals), the Gold Tango (where we got 6th place! :) ), and the Gold Bar West Coast Swing (where we got to the Quarterfinals).  My open events were Novice and Pre-Champ Ballroom and Pre-Champ Latin.  We didn't make it past the first round of any of them, but it was still fun.  My Latin partner and I knew we wouldn't get called back, as we really weren't anywhere near good enough for Pre-Champ anyway.  We just did it because my partner had a conflict during the Novice Latin competition.  My Ballroom partner and I were hoping we would get at least to the 2nd round in Novice, but we didn't.  We had been put in a heat with a ton of really good couples.  Ah well, it was fun anyway.

Here is a picture of me and my Ballroom, Mambo and West Coast partner:

Me and my Latin partner:

And me and my Tango partner:

I don't have any good videos of my open events, but here are some of my class events.





No comments:

Post a Comment