Well, I was sick this weekend with a cold I caught from one of my dance partners (it was bound to happen sometime, I guess). Luckily it was the weekend so today was the only day I missed any classes, and I was still able to make it to Russian. I just skipped my dance classes because that requires touching people, and I skipped Flexibility because that's right in between my dance classes. I felt the worst on Saturday, so I watched two movies - Anastasia and Sense & Sensibility (two of my favorites!)
I also slept a lot and watched I Love Lucy. On Sunday I felt well enough that I probably could have gone to church, but I decided not to just to prevent getting other people sick (or at least making them paranoid that I was going to make them sick). So instead I watched The Testaments movie in Russian with English subtitles. I also wrote a letter to my friend that's on a mission right now. Fortunately I now feel better enough that I plan to go to all my classes tomorrow. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment