Thursday, February 10, 2011

C'est la Vie

Well, I participated in a dance competition yesterday dancing the Samba.  Unfortunately, it didn't go well.  I got cut the first round.  That's actually the first time I haven't made it past the first round in a dance competition, so I wasn't very happy with myself.  I know I'm better than that, but for some reason I just lost it yesterday.  Sigh.  So I really wasn't in a good mood today because of that, and I ended up staying in bed until 11:30 this morning and didn't go to any of my classes today.  Oh, I probably shouldn't have said that - my mom reads this blog.  Oh well, too late.  I ended up playing housewife instead.  I redecorated my bedroom walls, reorganized my desk to open up some more space on it, took out all the trash, ran some errands, and bought the ingredients to actually make dinner tonight instead of just eating a sandwich.  I actually had some fun doing that, but I think it's about time to start playing student again :-(.


(Of course it didn't occur to me to clean off my bed before taking the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment