No, I don't have any kids. I just love the book! My favorite page is the one that talks about "when a moose and a goose start dreaming they're drinking the other one's juice." Anyway, after Christmas I worked a bit. Now I'm back at school starting a new semester. I've got a couple more dance classes, a marketing class, a landscape design class, a geography class, and a couple of religion classes, so I'm pretty excited. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Where Have I Been?
No, I haven't actually been anywhere. I just haven't blogged in a while. I guess there just hasn't been anything super exciting to blog about. I finished another semester of school and passed all my classes, so that was good. Then I got sick. That wasn't so good. Then Christmas came. I guess that was pretty exciting. I got a fancy new hand mixer and DVDs of Disney's Snow White and The Princess and the Frog (I'm pretty obsessed with princesses). I think this was my favorite present, though.
Labels:
My Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment