Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mythical Shoes!

My Rhett & Link mythical shoes arrived today!


















The shoe company Tweak made a custom shoe based on ideas submitted by Rhett & Link's fans (aka Mythical Beasts, that's a whole other story).  They have wings stitched on the side, flaps on the back with a space for you to put a paper with your own design on it underneath, Rhett's face in the heel of the right shoe, Link's face in the heel of the left shoe, a message in Morse code around the bottom edge, and my favorite feature - a guitar pick pouch on the right shoe (pick with their logo on it included)!  They're not my usual style of shoe, but they were so awesome and mythical that I had to get them anyway.  And I promise I will actually wear them.  This will not be a waste of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment