Saturday, December 1, 2012

NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

DANG IT! I missed posting in November by ONE day!!!  Man, I made it so close to the end of the year!  Oh well, too late now.  I guess that's what happens when you don't have internet on your own computer and therefore don't have your own "favorites" bar to remind you that you have a blog...

So, this last month has been lots of fun.  For Halloween my fiance and I dressed up as the 11th Doctor and Amy Pond from Doctor Who, and one of our friends was the 10th Doctor.


A couple weeks later was Dancesport.  I hadn't expected to compete in anything since I've graduated and hadn't prepared any open routines, but at the last minute my fiance and I decided to compete in the Amateur West Coast Swing event.  We ended up getting 5th place out of 13 couples :).  We're the second couple from the left in this picture:


Over the next few weeks I had two bridal showers, went to the movie Wreck-It Ralph and a performance of selections from Handel's Messiah with my fiance, had Thanksgiving, and got my temple recommend (my first full-use one!).  Then this last week was also rather hectic.  My fiance ended up in the hospital with a kidney stone, so I drove an hour to get there at 10:00pm, slept in my car that night, and spent the next couple days going back and forth between staying with him and going to work.  Fun fun.

Last night my fiance and I got to go to the closing social for the ballroom teams, which was super fun.  For the winter social they always have a fancy dinner and dance, complete with live band and dance cards like they had in the '30s :).  We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment