Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tests

Well, I had three tests last week and I survived them all!  That was quite an accomplishment, I think.  I was also very excited because I got a 96% on my Business Management exam, and both the mean and the median score for the class was 60%.  Yeah.  I was pretty proud of that one.  Then I got a 97% on my Floral Design test, but that was an easier one.  I don't know how well the class did on that one.  And I don't even know how I did on my Classical Civilizations test, because it was an essay test and it hasn't been graded yet.  I'm not quite as confident about that one, though.  I'm horrible at essays to begin with, and then I ended up running out of time.  So I know my last essay was really pathetic.  Oh well.  At least I got something written.  I remember back in 10th grade when I took the AP European History exam, I didn't even start the last essay let alone do a good job on it.  Although somehow I still passed with a 3.  Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment